What are the essential skills for business? How do you face the challenges of a changing world? How do you learn to judge rightly and with integrity, and at the same time do right for your family and your colleagues?
Our program focuses on giving you a practical mindset for the world of business. Our students have access to powerful business internships, mentoring and career guidance.
The Business Department offers a major and a minor in Business, as well as a major and a minor in Accounting.
Required Major Courses
- ECON 201 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 202 Principles of Macroeconomics
- STAT 230 Statistics
- BUSN 301 Accounting I: Financial Accounting
- BUSN 302 Accounting II: Managerial Accounting
- BUSN 303 Management and Ethics
- BUSN 304 Marketing
- BUSN 305 Finance
- BUSN 340 Business Law
- BUSN elective (one required)
Minor in Business
A Minor in Business is also available. Students must complete ECON 201, 202; BUSN 301, 303; and two Business Electives.