Transcripts cannot be issued without the student's written permission (FERPA.1974).
NOTE: All financial obligations to the University must be resolved before a transcript will be released.
- Transcript Request: download form
Transcripts are available for $3 per copy. Graduates/Alumni are allowed 5 free transcripts; requests for documents after the first 5 will be at a cost of $3 per copy. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash, check, or money order (please mail to: Office of Academic Records, Ave Maria University | 5050 Ave Maria Blvd. | Ave Maria FL 34142). Transcript requests cannot be processed until payment is received. Please note: students on the Stop List are not able to receive transcripts.
- **Ave Maria University policy does not permit this office to send transcripts (either official or unofficial) by fax or to give grades over the telephone. Please keep this in mind when submitting any transcript requests that need to be processed immediately.**
- An electronic delivery option exists for transcripts via eScripSafe; when requesting transcripts, simply place the email address of the transcript request. Please note: Ave Maria University does not email your actual transcript; rather, an encrypted PDF file is submitted from Ave Maria to a secure server; the recipient is then notified by email with a one-time use link to present credentials, log in to the system, and access the transcript. The PDF file will automatically delete 24 hours after it is first opened.
- A student’s transcript is a full account of his/her academic progress at Ave Maria University, including all courses taken, grades earned, degrees conferred and honors achieved (if applicable).
- Please fax all requests to 239-280-2566, or scan and email to: email@example.com. You may also mail them to the main University address.
- As the successor institution to Ave Maria College (AMC), Ave Maria University assumes the responsibility of issuing AMC transcripts. AMC transcripts appear on Ave Maria University transcript paper.
- Please note that students who attend or attended Ave Maria College of the Americas (AMCA) or Ave Maria University-Latin American Campus must request their transcripts directly from the Registrar of that campus. Information is available here
Please contact the Registrar if you have any questions at 239-280-2565 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to request a syllabus for a particular course, please contact the Office of the Dean of Faculty at 239-280-2550 or by email at email@example.com.